1. One beef enchilada with Mexican rice and beans.
2. One beef taco, beef enchilada and Mexican rice.
3. Cheeseburger and fries.
4. Cheese quesadilla, refried beans and Mexican rice.
5. Strips of tender fried chicken and fries.
6. One beef burrito with Mexican rice and refried beans.
7. One taco with Mexican rice and refried beans.
8. Kraft Mac & Cheese.
All fried items are prepared in oil that is also used to cook fish, and breaded items. **Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have a medical condition**